Sunday, November 4, 2007

Brand New House


This year Dad and I got a brand new house for an early Christmas present. We hope that we can all meet there again as a family when Mollie comes home from her mission. It would be fun to all go to the old ward again as one big family so we can hear her mission report. I was also thinking about the fact that when we have another family picture done it will probably be at Mollies wedding ( some day). Can you imagine how huge the family will be by then, with all the new babies coming soon? I know I'm thinking ahead of myself, but time does fly as you all know, and this will all happen sooner than you think. Then Dad and I will be ready to serve our second mission too. My how time will fly when we are all having so much fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW Freddie! The house looks so pretty! I love the door especially!
Can you imagine trying to get a good picture of the entire family with all of the kids? That will be sooo funny!