Monday, December 17, 2007

JUST FOR THE RECORD

I'm pretty excited about this. I got on the scale today and I had lost 20 lbs total so far. I know I still have a long way to go. Since I'm going down to Phoenix this Wed. to get my fist adjustment since surgery, I'm hopeful that I can loose the next 20 before valentines day. I'm setting that as my next goal date. Maybe the next time I go for a Wild hogs ride , My trike will be the only "wide wheels." :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way to go Freddie!!

kateworthi said...

That is sweet to feel like all you're going through is worth it! Good for you! As a side note, I didn't get to go to the Jewkes fam party last year because I was nearly 9 months pregnant. So, to clarify, I haven't seen Santa at a fam party in years. Good times! Merry Christmas!