Thursday, January 31, 2008

ANSWERED PRAYERS


Our little Teague came home from the Hospital today. He is going to be fine. Its times like this that I feel so blessed to have the gift of prayer and priesthood blessings. Im also so thankful to live in a day and age that have such great ways of helping and saving lives. One might say that an eye infection is not that big a deal, but back in the 1800's if a baby had an infection as serious as Teague did there is no doubt that the baby would either loose his sight or even die from it.
When I woke up Tues. morning I was told with a still small voice , to go to the temple and start a fast. I had not even thought of doing that the night before and had not made any such plans. So I got up and followed the prompting. As I was sitting in the temple and had put in Teagues name to be prayed for, I had a very peaceful feeling come over me that all would be well and that I needed to just have faith and be thankful. So, I do , and I am. Not much more I can say on the subject except that little Teague is home, and Brode is a very happy boy to be able to hold him again.

No comments: