Friday, January 18, 2008

BIG PINK GRANDMA

I'm posting some pics of myself to stay motivated. I hate showing myself and most of you know that I'm camera shy. Now that I have digital pictures it has been much easier to cut the legs off of them with the push of a button. Remember the days of printed pics and scissors. :). I was like jack the ripper whenever I saw a picture of myself.
This pic was taken as my "before" pic by Jesi. She MADE me do it!!!!. The other pics are some that were taken at my heaviest too . I was GRAND at the grand canyon. Well soon I will post some recent pictures. I have to get some more taken and see if anyone can see the difference. I sure hope so . :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have slimmed down sooo much Freddie! I'm way proud of you!

Hannah Stayner said...

you cant post the befores without the afters dork! I want to see you now so hurry and get one posted!!