
For some reason this morning I woke up thinking about the presidential campaign and the state that the world is in today. I wont go into detail about my vivid dream, thoughts, vision, or whatever it was I was having but as some of you watch the news I'm sure you can imagine what I was thinking and feeling . It was quite gloomy to say the least. But amid the strife today in the world there are some very bright spots in my life. And one of them is MY SON. Paul, Woggy, Woggydoggy, Woggy doah dogger, Pauly Wog, or as our friend Annette calls him Geggy Paul. Ever since I can remember Paul (being the only son in the family) has been a special person to me. When he was little he was so much like Zander. Watchful, curious, serious, funny, talented, comical, (down right hilarious at times) smart and full of wonder. When I look at Zander I can see Paul as a little boy so much. It has been fun to have Zander around now because it seriously feels like Paul reincarnated . Well Wog, I wont embarrass you too much by going on and on but just wanted you to know how much I love you, appreciate you, and care about you. Y

ou are a great person and especially a wonderfu

l son. Oh ya and you have an amazing wife and

kid too. :)
6 comments:
ok so that actually made me cry (surprise, surprise). Paul is very special isn't he! Am I lucky or what!
smushy mom
that picture of you and Paul actually reminds me of Smith and I. They kind of look similar, and we all know that you are my twin (except I am 50 pounds fatter than you were after having him)
i ASKED CARTER IF HE KNEW WHO THAT WAS A PICTURE OF AND HE STARED AT IF FOR ABOUT A MIN AND THEN YELLED,"PAUL!"
Paul is special! You did a great job raising him! :) What darling pictures.
mom, update your blog for cryin out loud!
Post a Comment