Sunday, August 24, 2008

3 DONE 3 MORE TO GO




I have been running around like a chicken with my head off the past few weeks. Mollie has been getting ready to leave for school at USU. Yesterday I went up to Logan with her to help her get settled in to her new apartment. She is so happy to get back to her life after her mission. I was sad to see her go away again so soon but I know I will get to see her much more often now.
I'm hoping to get busy now making more aprons . I have 3 finished and 3 more to go. Then I will be starting on some different ones for friends and family. So if you are planning on getting me some material for your apron, do it soon. Its going to be a first come first serve kind of thing. I have a mother daughter set I'm doing for a cousin as soon as I get Hailey's, Hannah's, and Mollies finished. Oh, not too forget I'm making one for Jada, Peyton, and Brode... ya you heard me right,, Brode called and ask me to make him a boy apron. He wants race car material and of course no ruffles or rich rack.. ha ha ... I'm excited to see how that turns out.

1 comment:

The Allred Family said...

I LOVE those aprons! I love the colors and patterns you chose. SO cute! Are you starting up a hobby/business???