
I finally got the rest of my girls aprons done. Now Mollie and Hailey can look in style as they cook... ha ha ya right.. Mollie lives in a house with 10 other girls and probably never cooks, and Hailey can wear her apron to go to McDonald's. Can you see it now... "come on kids I have my apron on... now hop in the car." ha ha ha
Now all I need is to get them all to send me a picture of them wearing there aprons. Annica is the only one brave enough to send me a picture and she is my niece. Isn't she cute!
Now come on girls.. let me see how cute they look on you. Send me pictures for all my hard work.
5 comments:
She is super cute! I love the aprons!
Haha.... I hope the other girls will send their pictures in too. I know I am not the ONLY brave person in the Jewkes family! :-)
I wont be shy but I WANT jADA IN ONE TOO. dO YOU HAVE A PIC OF HERS YET? ps. I would not wear it to Mcdonlads, I hate McDonalds it would have to be to BONSI or Cafe Rio. HAHAHAHAH
Freddie, I love these aprons! Jesi and I went to Sonic last weekend for bacon cheese burgers. She would have been stylin' in her apron. Hind sight is always 20/20. I am still looking for fabric. I can't wait to find just the right combonation of colors to do the "Freddie Original" justice.I am stoked to have one. I will wear it every day. Ask Pauly I'm not too shabby in the cooking dept.
Freddie, I love these aprons! Jesi and I went to Sonic last weekend for bacon cheese burgers. She would have been stylin' in her apron. Hind sight is always 20/20. I am still looking for fabric. I can't wait to find just the right combonation of colors to do the "Freddie Original" justice.I am stoked to have one. I will wear it every day. Ask Pauly I'm not too shabby in the cooking dept.
Post a Comment