Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MY LATEST TREASURE

I know I know.. .Paul says I'm weird for buying this but I just had to have her. When I went to Washington a few weeks ago I went into a sea side store and there she was in all her glory. I have always loved these Kewpie dolls and never been able to find an original until now. She is not an old one but she is an original Kewpie doll. I had such a difficult time deciding which one to get since they were all dressed in the cutest clothes, but the red checkered gingham I just could not pass up. Don't ya love how her eyes are looking to the side? Paul called her a demon doll. I'm not sure Hillary will like her either since she was traumatized as a young girl with scary dolls we used to give her to collect. Sorry Hillary I really meant no harm. I actually thought they were cute . I will put your name on this doll so you can inherit her when I die to go along with the other ones. OK?

3 comments:

Annica said...

I think I will have to agree with Paul and Hillary... this doll is a little creepy looking. I wouldn't want it on a shelf in my room at night time! But, to each his own, right? LOL

Jennifer Heath said...

I think this is Chucky's girl friend.... As long as her eyes don't follow you around the room I'd be ok with it. You may need to leave Hillary a tidy sum of money to go along with the doll for her extensive therapy.

Jennifer Heath said...

I think this is Chucky's girl friend.... As long as her eyes don't follow you around the room I'd be ok with it. You may need to leave Hillary a tidy sum of money to go along with the doll for her extensive therapy.