Sunday, October 12, 2008

FINALLY!



Most of you will understand this, if not then never mind

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Freddie - I have been meaning to tell you how cute I think your Aprons are. The cutest I think is the Jessica. L-o-v-e it!

kateworthi said...

Okay Freddie, I must say that I'm totally bummed that I haven't been blogging more that I didn't ask for dibbs on your free Apron. They are so cute. I made an apron last year with a similar pattern, and it was not that easy [for me anyway]. Let's just say that I haven't made more. I'm not a seamstress though, and maybe I would if I had a machine.... Anyway, kudos - they look really good, and they are super cute. I really love all the patterns. You are one talented cookie!

Unknown said...

Freddie,

Jennifer is very upset that she doesn't have an apron.