Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I GOT TAGGED

AND YES IT IS BAD ENGLISH HANNAH... I THINK.
Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you. HANNAH ( I dont know how to link)
Tell about 6 quirks of yourself. ( That is also bad English)
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know. I didn't see a comment but I did see my name on the list.
I could list 1 through 6 quirks that I have like this,
1.Hailey
2.Sadie
3.Hillary
4.Paul
5.Hannah
6.Mollie
But that might not be what your looking for so I will list 6 other quirks I have:
1. I have to have all the covers straight before I can get in bed.
2. I have to drive to be comfortable in a car
3. I put milk on my ice cream
4. I always fold things
5. I clean out my purse constantly. Even at a drive through bank window, and while Jesi was giving birth to Zander.
6. I cant stand wiggly feet

I tag Paul, Brandon P, Charlie, Brandon S, K. C. and Greg. ha ha I kept counting over and over and just could not remember all of them... but now i have it right. :) thanks sadie or charlie. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about KC?

Paul said...

ummm. I'm pretty sure dad wont EVER do a tag. He probably thinks it will "leak onto that new thing called the world wide web...that evil thing they use to surf?? How do you surf on a world wide web?"

Beans Blog said...

I have a comment. Who is the little girl? And why does she look like Chris Farley in this picture? I hope its not anyone's beloved that i might know...if so, she is beautiful and I am sure its just a bad angle.