Saturday, December 13, 2008

THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS


http://www.boyinthestripedpajamas.com

We went to see this movie last night. I have been wanting to see if since it came out but for some reason I could not talk any one into going to it with me. I thought it had gone away from the theaters after a while so I assumed I would have to wait until it came out on video. but... I finally got to see it last night when Greg found it still playing at a near by theater. (One that shows less popular movies.) I knew it was going to be something that would be hard to watch but for some reason really wanted to see it even knowing I would cry my eyes out. Surprising enough I didn't cry. I almost did several times but was so captivated by what was going to happen next that I didn't want to take time for tears. It was not a thriller movie or a love movie or a suspense movie. It was a REAL movie from the eyes of a child. By the end of the movie I had a greater understanding of why the the Lord tell us to "become as a little child".
I highly recommend it.

No comments: