He's voice is quite amazing!
No, I'm not just now discovering David Archuleta, but I am for the first time commenting on him. Turn your speakers up, and click on the u-tube video to hear his amazing voice. Then when you are done viewing U-tube you can turn on my play list and hear his hit "Crush". Believe me it is worth the effort.

I have been in the music industry for many years. I have heard many people's voices and many arrangements of songs so I feel I can actually critic it without feeling like I'm being too judgemental, or rude,or choosing favorites. I feel like my years of experience has given me the right to speak my mind about music. I'm actually too old now to care what people think of me, so if people don't agree with me then its no skin off my teeth (so to speak). I can tell from almost the very first few notes, lines , etc if a song will be a hit or not. I wish I was a judge on American Idol. They really miss the boat quite often.
I have decided to critic music artists on my blog from time to time and recommend different Cd's. Those of you reading can take them or leave them. Its actually kind of fun to hear different opinions, but on my blog , my opinion will be the last word . :) Am i detecting a bit of sarcasm here? but seriously, This kid can really sing!
No comments:
Post a Comment