
I really don't read many books. I have never been a big fan of reading and I'm not proud of that. But every time I read this book, my life changes for the better. So I'm going to do my best to read it several more times in my life. When I was in college and roomed with other girls that were not into religion much, I had to read it in my closet, so they didnt tease me. I would go in there and turn the light on and read every night. Then when I was engaged we would read it together in my apartment, and I learned so much more each time. Then,each time I would read it through out the years of having our kids, it helped me learn to be a better mother and wife. Then when we went on our mission together and I read it several times in 18 months I grew to love it even more. Now ,today, every time I as much as even open it up to a page, I am amazed how my testimony of it gets stronger and stronger. I cant even read one verse now without being amazed. There is no way it can't be true. No one made up these things, No one could possibly have written this with out having done so through the gift and power of God. I know it is true. If you would like to read this book click on the blog title.
1 comment:
i'm so glad u shared this!
Post a Comment