I guess we should stop calling her Bean now that she is 24 years old, but it just seems to still fit her so well. Mollie Marie is a joy to be around. I'm happy I get to spend time with her while she is living here with us. She is making up for all the years of being parentless while we went on a mission and all her years away at school.
We love you Bean!
These are some of the things Ashley gave her for her B-day. If you can figure out what its all about I will give you a prize.

We gave Mollie a new pink beach cruiser so she can ride around in style.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mollie!!! Your beach cruiser is awesome! And so are your "doggie treats."
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Mollie!!! So, does Mollie still have a blog?? If so, I'm not invited and I would love to be! carlyandmatt@gmail.com
Post a Comment