
With so much going on in the past few weeks... new grand baby Miles, moving homes etc...
I couldn't let too much time pass before I congratulated US on our 35th wedding anniversary. I'm a day late but we don't have Internet yet so I'm mooching off someones in the neighborhood. (very low Internet connectivity it says)
I count my blessings every day, and right now the blessing in my life is my Hubby of 35 years. Not only has he hung in there threw think and thin being married to me but he has also been loads of fun over all those years.. As soon as we get the Internet hooked up I will post some pics... no actually I wont post pics because i would have to post way too many.. We have had so many years of adventures and happy times and we have loved and enjoyed our children and grandchildren so much and all the great blessings the Lord has blessed us with . I am looking forward to another 35 years.
ON SECOND THOUGHT... MAYBE NOT ANOTHER 35 YEARS CUZ THAT WOULD MAKE ME 93 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T INTEND ON GETTING THAT OLD.... NO THANKS...
4 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations!
Congrats! 35 years is a long time for such a young couple :-)
Happy Anniversary! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment