Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moving after almost 20 years


During the packing up process of the big move, I have run across many memories. I find that some of the most precious things to me are things of my parents, and all the pictures of the past. I came across this pic. today of Hillary, Paul and Hannah. I could not help but stop and blog this pic. Here you have Jack with long brown hair, in a purple dress. Zander with blond hair and a strip sport coat on and Miles in a dress and booties laying in an infant seat. Never mind,, it will take much to long to explain this to any of you who don't know my family , and I have to go and continue packing up the last 20 years of wonderful memories.

2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I think Mollie looks so much like Hillary in that picture! :)

Hannah Stayner said...

that is funny. Buddah does look like me!!