Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My six little scrag-a-muffins!



I cant believe how fast time goes. I also cant believe how much I love being a mom to my 6 beautiful kids. As you can see by this pic they were not always well kept or stylish but I will take the good ole days. They all had such fun as kids. Played endlessly using there imaginations. They had play houses in the back yard that there dad made them. They had cats, dogs, birds, and of course chores to do. They were happy kids and by how wonderful they all turned out I think we did an OK job as parents. Hey kids I love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sadie looks like a Muppet (in a cute and funny way) HA HA! What a cute bunch of kids. I think Paul and Zander look alike in this pic.

The Fox Family said...

i think you did an AWESOME job as parents! And look how far they have come now...those "scrag-a-muffins" are all some of the most beauitful people i know...not to mention there adorable kids! :) Lucky yoU!