Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pure Anticipation !


I wish I had a real picture of Greg and I going down our little hill in front of our house to get to our mail box every day to check for our mission call. I'm sure it would be way more entertaining than this picture.
It is getting more and more or a mystery as to where we will be going and when. Time seems to have stopped completely. The world is standing still for us right now. We try to keep busy and not think about it. I wonder if the Church understands how much torture this is for people to have to wait this long. I know though that the Lord must have a plan for us. He is totally aware of us and what we are trying to accomplish I'm sure. Every day something happens that help the process move along for us. Our commercial building down in St George finally got rented out. The first time in years and so now we wont have to pay that rent on the building while we are on our mission. Now if Sadie and Charlie can just get settled in a home , we will almost be ready to leave, feeling all is well.

2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear where you will be going!

Ashley said...

I am excited to hear where your going! I am glad that things are moving along nicely, and everything is working out!!