Saturday, November 13, 2010

SO BUSY THAT MY MIND IS BLANK



Several times now i have thought that i need to blog about my mission. I never can think of what to blog about and then i realize that is because my head is so full of stuff about our mission that it is over loaded and stuck in a big huge ball of confusion most of the time. I'm going to try and sort it out soon and make some kind of sense of all of it and get it down on a blog. I think if i do some daily journal writing i will be better at remembering what it is i want to blog about. Ya i know,,, we are supposed to write a daily journal on a mission, but i can honestly tell you that the days go by so fast and furious that i cant remember or I'm too tied to get any thing down on paper.. I'm going to do my best now to change that. Check back now and then and see if I'm doing better. OK? :) I miss my family tons and I keep counting the months till i will see them again. For now though I'm going to concentrate on this work.. The Lords work! We find and teach each day and we are also involved as the CFYA center. All over Europe the church is starting a center where the youth can come for fun food and friends and religious instruction. 2 nights a week or more. This will be an overwhelming task, but we know that it is inspired by the Lord. It will succeed and then hopefully the youth in Europe will find a way to meet people there own age and with common interests and religion. It has been one of the biggest problems in Europe and now the Lord has revealed a way to help with that problem. We are privileged to be part of this here in the Bournemouth England area. More to come on the success of this program...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh Freddie, So great to see a photo of you and Greg as missionaries. Thanks for the quick update. That is neat about the centers for youth! Our prayers are with you!