Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time to blog again


Guess its blog time again. I keep telling other people to update there blogs so I guess I better do the same. I have been such a slacker on my blog, and In my life. I keep thinking I have nothing to say on here but golly gee how can that be? I have served another mission, met tons of amazing people and had many life changing events occur, and some how I still think my life is not important enough to actually write it down. Now that I'm home from England, I actually think that life was easier there than here. I know it wasn't but there are days that it just seems so emotionally draining to be back home again. I am pretty sure that I am suffering from "X missionary-itus" . There is nothing like a mission to make one feel stronger,more spiritual, more in tune with the will of the Lord, and much more influential with people. There are many days since I have been home that I wonder who I can actually influence for good. I want to do more, but have no motivation to do so. My brain is scattered into pieces and I cant pin down any one thing and finish it. I started a blanket for my new grand baby... still not finished. I will get busy on things soon I'm sure. I will be back with a new and more interesting post soon I promise. I'm attaching a pretty pic of the London temple at night so you at least have something pretty to look at until I get inspired to write more:)

No comments: