I think this picture says it all. It depicts JOY, PEACE, AND LOVE. Pretty good depiction for this time of year I would say. Its almost Christmas again... one more Christmas in my life will be here in a few days. I am 60 years old now. My body feels it but my brain does not. As I look back on my life ( and I have been doing that allot lately since I'm trying to write my life history ) I can see that each stage of life was a building block for me in my journey, through this "strange act". Each one of my six children performed their miracle on me. Each one made me grow a little more. Now my baby is a MOM... all grown up and starting a family of her own. She has also had her challenges in life as we all do, but I can see in her face contentment. Mollie was then and still is a delightful child. She makes me laugh so much when we get together. She is my ,pull faces with, cry with, laugh my head off with, child. I'm so happy that Heavenly Father gave her to me to be her mom. She raised me up and made me a better person. I still have a long long way to go but Mollie Marie made it a bit easier and brighter along the way. Thanks Mollie! You have one of the most precious and delightful babies in the world now too. Julian James is your first "child stepping stone" to becoming a perfect person. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I have so far.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
OUR BABY WITH HER BABY
I think this picture says it all. It depicts JOY, PEACE, AND LOVE. Pretty good depiction for this time of year I would say. Its almost Christmas again... one more Christmas in my life will be here in a few days. I am 60 years old now. My body feels it but my brain does not. As I look back on my life ( and I have been doing that allot lately since I'm trying to write my life history ) I can see that each stage of life was a building block for me in my journey, through this "strange act". Each one of my six children performed their miracle on me. Each one made me grow a little more. Now my baby is a MOM... all grown up and starting a family of her own. She has also had her challenges in life as we all do, but I can see in her face contentment. Mollie was then and still is a delightful child. She makes me laugh so much when we get together. She is my ,pull faces with, cry with, laugh my head off with, child. I'm so happy that Heavenly Father gave her to me to be her mom. She raised me up and made me a better person. I still have a long long way to go but Mollie Marie made it a bit easier and brighter along the way. Thanks Mollie! You have one of the most precious and delightful babies in the world now too. Julian James is your first "child stepping stone" to becoming a perfect person. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I have so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom thanks for the sweet words. I love you and I am so grateful for you as my mom. You have worked miracles on me and my little family and helped me so much in the crazy world of motherhood. Couldn't do it without you. And Julian is a much better baby than i was for you so I guess we will see what the next one is like. I don't think he has refined me much at all cause he is a perfect baby. Maybe his example of happiness is all i needed from him. hahaha. Thanks again madre and I love laughing and crying and pulling faces with you too. I will never forget how hard I have laughed with you sometimes.
Post a Comment