Tuesday, April 24, 2012
DAY 10- BIG FAT HEN! :)
But not as fat as I was 10 days ago!!. I have now lost 12 lbs. I actually feel really good. I will say that I have not had real hunger pains much at all in 10 days. More like certain cravings. The good part is, I am not craving junk food. Im craving real food- Cooked asparagus , spinach, A real salad etc. with some lemon juice, etc . Im about to start phase 2 of the reboot which includes drinking and eating fruits and veg. Hooray for the eating part!! I have some great recipes I want to try and I'm excited now to move on to my next phase. Onward! I wont be posting the annoying fat, sick and nearly dead logo any more so you can all relax if I was getting obnoxious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment