I have not been to the Grand Canyon since I was a teenager. It is still as breath taking as I had remembered it. Walking along the path to the over look was quite a test for me since I am terribly afraid of heights. Aura kept running around taking pictures on the edges of the path as far as she could go. I had to turn my back on her a few times so I would not faint with fear. 
I would say that one of the best things about living here in St George is that we are so much closer to all the canyons. Each one is only a couple hours drive.
2 comments:
have you seen the pictures of Zander on my website yet?? No one has said anything about them so I guess he must be an ugly baby... ha ha
sister Jewkes I remember that day very well sorry for the fear I made you and brother Jewkes go through. That's a part of me that is hard to control sometimes. I loved that day it was fun and felt great. Thank you again.
PS: I like to live on the edge ...just kidding xxx
Post a Comment