Monday, November 19, 2007
Monday , a much better day
I'm doing fine , and feeling much better today. I woke up at 3:00 am and felt like I had been in a concentration camp starving to death. I got up and ate a few bites of Jello, and water. This helped me go back to bed and sleep till morning. I was feeling weak and hungry this morning but in an odd way actually felt good . My body seems to be liking the lack of sugar and fats. My bones don't ache and hurt in the mornings like they used to. I'm sure that a juice fast has to be good for the body. I got up and started my day with some yogurt and water. I went to the store and got me some more drinkable things. Remember, I'm not able to drink really but sip slowly. I have been doing good today and have not felt hungry much. When I felt like eating some lunch I drank a V 8 juice and loved every slow minute of it. I have lost 13 lbs as of this morning. There is no doubt that the weight loss will slow down, but at least loosing this much has made it somewhat worth while. I think this week will be much better thank heaven.. I'm going to stay positive and when I get down I just have to stop and say to myself. I have been eating lots of food every day for the last 20 years and that is why I put so much weight on during that time. Now I can at least take a year and get it off me so I can feel better and at least tie my shoes again without pain. ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm VERY proud of you Mom. Keep hanging in there!
Oh Freddie, so glad to hear you're improving a little each day! You're so tough, as this recovery certainly doesn't sound like a joy ride... more like the terror ride. When do you get to eat again??? Sorry, I know you probably don't want to dwell on that! :) I hope your recovery gets easier! Lots of Love,
Katie (your niece)
Post a Comment