Sunday, November 18, 2007

One week tomarrow

Tomorrow will be one week since my surgery. This week has been very difficult but I'm actually proud that I made it through it. There were times that I wanted to fly back to Phoenix , punch the doctor in the face and say, What in the world did you put inside me, a monster? There were times that I thought I was going to die from claustrophobia, or just pure pain. Today, Sunday, I'm feeling so much better and I'm actually energetic. I have lost 12 lbs now and that does in some way make it all worth while. In a way it scares me to even eat yogurt because I don't want to gain any of the weight back, but I know that I have to keep up my energy and I need nutrition. I went on a walk last night with Sadie,Charlie, Greg, and Jackie. I almost didn't make it back to the house with out sitting down, but I did and I think it helped me sleep good last night. I have to learn to exercise more and more as time goes by. This old body is definitely in for a big shock!

No comments: