of family! I am thankful for 4 of our daughters who will give us 4 new beautiful grand kids to love and spoil. We wish so much that Hailey could have been here with us today to add to this beautiful picture. I am thankful 4 Sister Mollie Jewkes, who is out serving the Lord on her mission. She is number 4 to serve a mission in our family. Paul, Hannah, Us, and Mollie. I am thankful for good people in the church who take the missionaries out for a fun day and feed them Thanksgiving dinner, when they cannot be home with there own family. I am so thankful this day 4 all of my blessings! There are no words to express all that the Lord has done for me in my life.
Friday, November 23, 2007
So Much to be Thankful 4!
On this day of Thanksgiving I just want to express some of the things I am so thankful 4. Just for starters, I am thankful for my family. Lucile has been here staying with us this month and I am thankful for her and her example to us all . She has always had so much faith in the gospel. I am thankful for 4 generations
of family! I am thankful for 4 of our daughters who will give us 4 new beautiful grand kids to love and spoil. We wish so much that Hailey could have been here with us today to add to this beautiful picture. I am thankful 4 Sister Mollie Jewkes, who is out serving the Lord on her mission. She is number 4 to serve a mission in our family. Paul, Hannah, Us, and Mollie. I am thankful for good people in the church who take the missionaries out for a fun day and feed them Thanksgiving dinner, when they cannot be home with there own family. I am so thankful this day 4 all of my blessings! There are no words to express all that the Lord has done for me in my life.
of family! I am thankful for 4 of our daughters who will give us 4 new beautiful grand kids to love and spoil. We wish so much that Hailey could have been here with us today to add to this beautiful picture. I am thankful 4 Sister Mollie Jewkes, who is out serving the Lord on her mission. She is number 4 to serve a mission in our family. Paul, Hannah, Us, and Mollie. I am thankful for good people in the church who take the missionaries out for a fun day and feed them Thanksgiving dinner, when they cannot be home with there own family. I am so thankful this day 4 all of my blessings! There are no words to express all that the Lord has done for me in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
why did you post that oicture that makes me look huge and chinease? ha ha....
Post a Comment