It has been a while since I wrote about my weight . I have no idea why I'm even writing about it but I think it has something to do with keeping committed and staying on track. I normally would try to diet and just not tell one soul, but this time I am letting it all hang out . I am not hiding the fact that this time I'm going ALL the way. 135 here I come! I know this will be a slow process but this is a year for me and dad to get in shape and be healthy. Then we will see what the Lord has in store for us. Dad is playing basket ball every other morning with Paul and Brandon P. He is doing his best to eat healthier since his heart problem. He is down 6 lbs now. Way to go daddy-o.
I am now down 16 lbs. I know nothing shows yet but some of my clothes are getting loose and that feels way good. I will have to loose about 20 or 25 lbs to make a dent.But it will at least be a beginning. I am feeling much better now with the lap band. I can actually eat food! I am only able to eat 1/4 a cup at a time, so I have about 5 small meals a day. I am actually able to not think about food much of the day since my stomach doesn't feel the hunger pains that I used to feel while dieting. I do have to be cautious to NOT stretch out the upper part of the stomach. . The truth is, no matter what one does to loose weight, there is NO quick fix, NO easy way, No magic solution. I still have to discipline myself . There is no easy way to do this, but this time I will succeed!
2 comments:
I'm proud of my skinny mammy!
goooooo mommy! You take the pounds off while im putting them on!
Post a Comment