The days seem to fly by so far this month. Seems like a new thing is happening every day. The best new thing is baby Audrey arrived on Monday the 10th of Dec. Hillary and Brandon's new baby girl. The boys are so cute and nice to her and are excited for her to come home today. Hillary did real good and now she says she is on the road to being normal once again. I guess that means that when your nine months pregnant you don't feel normal at all. Grandpa Jewkes spent about 10 whole minutes teaching the boys to " be so nice and careful with baby sister." Then he was on his way back again up north . We were just there this last weekend for the family Christmas party, and now he had to go back up to do some business for Sand Hollow. I however got to stay and enjoy the new baby, and had the distinct pleasure of tending Jack and Tyler. We had a great, very energetic day on Monday . They did lots of coloring, playing with toys, playing baseball in the house with a SOFT baseball, going on a walk, digging in the red dirt, eating lots of ice cream, peanut butter and yogurt. ( not in that order). Grandmafreddie was very ready for sleep when night came. I slept at the Payne's house and this morning when the boys woke up and I went in there room, Jack said " Oh wow, you again Grandma? " I just laughed and said "yep its me again, aren't you lucky?" Believe it or not, they actually do like me , and when I left Jack said, "love you grandma, drive safe". :) . Note that I only live a few blocks away.As i mentioned, we had the Jewkes Family Christmas Party this last weekend. It was food and fun as always. We had Santa Clint come and scare the little kids. Zander and Olivia ( Loni's little girl) were the most afraid of Santa and the screaming and crying was quite funny and amusing. I wonder why we torture our kids with this tradition?

We were able to see our first big snow storm this year when we were in Sandy and Paul and Jesi helped us out and shoveled our driveway. We got to see Jada and Joey too. They are growing so much its crazy. Jada will be getting baptised in Feb. She is quite the little lady. Carter got a hair cut and he gets more handsome every day. We feel so blessed to have every day be a busy day, and to have so many blessings come our way every day.

3 comments:
i want to see more pictures of audry lu!!!
wow, i cant belive hillary had her baby. how much did she weigh? what did they name her?
i wish i lived there. i want to know all the details. man,
i sure miss the jewkes christmas party. i miss ALL the family. i feel like i dont know any of you guys anymore.
did hillary get a lot of help with this baby? in-laws to stay with her? having three is a fiasco!!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog - I just love hearing from you! I'd also LOVE to see a picture of your beautiful self, especially now that you've lost weight - I hope you don't look too different though! I'm SO sad I missed the Jewkes' fam Christmas Party. We haven't had Santa at one of those in years - too bad I couldn't be there. It would have been funny to see Clint. Hopefully someday soon though! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment