
Dad made it to Denver and got to see our new little Teague. He held him for a minute or two and then quickly turned his attention to Peyton who is personality plus. He totally fell in love with Peyton again as she kept going to him and sitting on his lap and showing him her toys. I could tell he was whooped when he first walked in the door and she said HI grandpa. Brode was also excited to see Grandpa and made him a Wii character right away ( that resembled a pumpkin head) so that grandpa could play games with him on his Wii.
We wont be staying long. In fact we will be headed back to St George today ( Tues). I will miss all the kids and Sadie and Charlie and I keep hoping that some day soon they will move to Utah so we can see them more. I hope I was of some help to them with there new little baby boy , but most fun for me was to get to be with them all for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment