Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Baby No Name

Here he is in all his glory! Sadie is doing well and will be bringing home baby Haynie sometime today. I don't want to take away from there announcement of the baby so I will only post a few pics that I took so that they can show you the other pictures later . In my opinion he looks like Sadie. He is a big strong boy and has his uncle Paul's nose. Of course new babies change about every hour so I'm sure he will look different tomorrow. If you are wondering why Charlie and Peyton are looking like out laws in this picture its because they both have colds. Just being cautious.
Brode just loves his new little brother and I can tell he is going to be a very good helper for his mom. Peyton thinks he is great too but as far as helping ...humm not to sure about that. :) To be continued by the Hanynie's.

2 comments:

Hillarys little Paynes said...

oh how cute, i think he looks quite a bit like peyton! wow good job sadie.

Paul said...

He's darling! I love how chubby his cheeks are.