Thursday, January 3, 2008

ANOTHER GOAL


Along with my weight goal this year, I have set another goal. It is to read the new Relief Society and Priesthood manual cover to cover. "Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith." I want to encourage all my kids and any one else that sees this blog, to do the same. A while back I told you all about an experience that I had while reading Sheri Dew's book, " God wants a powerful people". It was about Joseph Smith and the witness I received that he was indeed a prophet of God. Well much to my delight, the course of study this year in R.S. is all about Joseph Smith. I do feel that it is time for all of us to study his life and find out more about him so that we can all know for ourselves that He was and is a true Prophet. Come on y'all, :) and lets read this book together this year. If you have not already gotten a copy, make sure that you pick one up at church this coming Sunday so we can all read together.

No comments: