So now, I thought I would update my so -called weight journal blog now that the holidays are over. AND I'm so happy they are over. There is no other time of the year that is as difficult to diet. I can only imagine the calories that I would have consumed had I not been on this diet. I guess one could say it was a dumb time to start my weight journey or a very good time depending on how you look at it.
I have now lost 25 lbs. I have struggled through Christmas and New Years and sometimes feel like things are moving way too slow but now that its over I have recommitted to do better. If it were not so far of a drive I would go and get another shot of saline so that I could restrict my eating even more. I don't feel I'm loosing fast enough. The next 50 lbs will be much more difficult no doubt. I'm starting fresh today though and I will update you again as soon as I loose the next 5 lbs. Remember all you mean kids, this is not as much for you to read as it is for me to keep track of my progress. So you don't need to leave mean comments about this subject like you do all the other things I blog. :)
Here is my before picture.
Here is my before picture.
3 comments:
oh come one....we're just teasing! Aren't you delighted that we take the time to comment on your blog!
i like to make fun of you. It brings me joy.
oh my...
Post a Comment