This is what the port looks like. I am getting excited to get the fill because lately it has become easier to eat and it makes it more tempting to not stay on my diet. After this fill and I have shed some more weight, I will post a pic of me. I want to get through this with as few pics as possible, ( that part is torture) but when I get to my goal weight I am sure I will feel better about it. After my fill this week I want to set my next goal of another 10 lbs by April 1st. Slowly but surley. : )
Monday, February 18, 2008
Weight update :)
I have not mentioned my weight for a while, so I thought I would do a bit of an update. Remember kids this is more for me than for you but I also did hear that Jesi's mom wanted to know as well how things are going. It does help motivate me to know I have a cheering section. Well I have lost a total of 30 lbs now. I know that doesn't sound like too much for 3 months but I am happy that the number is going down not up. I am down 2 pants sizes and I finally got back into my clothes from our mission in 2004. In fact, they are a bit baggy on me. I am going in to a SLC doctor this week to get my 2nd fill. (It will be much more convenient to not have to drive to Phoenix and stay in a hotel.) If any of you dont know what I'm talking about , a fill is when they take a small needle and shoot saline into the port that leads to the band on the stomach and it restricts the opening more, so that I am not able to eat as much .
This is what the port looks like. I am getting excited to get the fill because lately it has become easier to eat and it makes it more tempting to not stay on my diet. After this fill and I have shed some more weight, I will post a pic of me. I want to get through this with as few pics as possible, ( that part is torture) but when I get to my goal weight I am sure I will feel better about it. After my fill this week I want to set my next goal of another 10 lbs by April 1st. Slowly but surley. : )
This is what the port looks like. I am getting excited to get the fill because lately it has become easier to eat and it makes it more tempting to not stay on my diet. After this fill and I have shed some more weight, I will post a pic of me. I want to get through this with as few pics as possible, ( that part is torture) but when I get to my goal weight I am sure I will feel better about it. After my fill this week I want to set my next goal of another 10 lbs by April 1st. Slowly but surley. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
super cool mom congrats. we are excited to see you on friday/saturday. Brode can't wait!
You are looking so good and by April 1st you will be looking even better! Keep it up and Congratulations!
Post a Comment