Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 YEARS TO CALL? ARE WE SERIOUS?

Instead of doing the tagging blogs that got started by Hailey I decided to stop doing them and remove mine from my blog. Hillary has a good idea of not exposing all of our personal info on blogs. She is probably right to tell us all to not share all our details with weirdos on Cyber space. Soooo instead of that I will do this blog. As you will see there are for sure very strange people in this world.
ONE OF THE HEADLINES TODAY READ...

Boyfriend of woman stuck to toilet charged
Man held responsible for girlfriend staying in bathroom for 2 years
The man's girlfriend was found in the bathroom, having stayed there long enough for her to become stuck to the toilet.


She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."
He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.
"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,"' Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."
The boyfriend called police on February 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I just wanted to let you know that there is a setting on your blog that will block all google searches for your blog. In case you didnt know.

That story is odd. I can see how it might take him a long time to call police, but 2 year? wow.. and she got stuck to the toilet? weird!

kateworthi said...

That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. Thanks for sharing!!!

Paul said...

ok Freddie, that is too weird- Where do you find this stuff?? HA HA! See ya at the wedding tonight.

Jennifer Heath said...

She didn't even have anything in there to read! I'm not sure I would be able to eat while sitting on the toilet. Maybe this could be the latest fad diet. Although...If you couldn't eat you wouldn't have much use for that pretty pink toilet paper she is sporting in that tiny bathroom. Sorry now I'm rambling. These are just the thoughts that went through my head when I saw this picture and read the article. Steve would have said "enough is enough get up and make dinner!" OK, "NOW" my thoughts are over.