Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TOO TIRED!

I think "lambing season" this year really took it out of me. As I mentioned before I'm so happy and grateful that all the babies got her safely and with all there proper parts. BUT at the same time being the mom of all these girls who are having babies at the same time has in some odd way just plain wore me out. ( that was not even proper English now was it?) You all could be saying now. " Oh mom you are not the one doing all the work, we are the ones that had the babies and should be tired" . Well that is a given but I can honestly tell you that mentally I'm exhausted!. Many hours of praying, worrying and counting my blessings has led to me feeling like a dish rag. So to make a long story short, that is why I have not posted a new blog for so long. Well also because I have had a family of 6 from England staying with us . Wow I have never cooked so much in my life. Now I know why my kids grew up on cold cereal and macaroni. I'm LAZY, and I HATE TO COOK! sorry kids...I know you had a rough go.
Well enough of my complaining. If I get some good pics soon of something interesting and a fresh idea to blog, then I will . Like maybe Easter this weekend, or the 2 trips to Sandy and one to Phoenix with in 2 weeks that I have to make, and Wow just wait until I get back from Israel and Egypt. Then I will have some serious blogging to do . till then, Check out the new pics and stories on Mollies blog. I'm on sabbatical.

2 comments:

kateworthi said...

It's cool Fred - take a break, you deserve it. Only a good mom would be worn out from her girls having babies! And don't worry, it wasn't too much complaining... :) We all need to do it occasionally! Nice pics on Mollie's blog! :)

Ashley said...

I will miss your posts, but you deserve a break! I agree with everything katie said! get some rest!