Wednesday, March 12, 2008

COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE

I got back home yesterday. Its always good to be home, but as I was thinking about the past 4 months and the wonderful things that have occurred over that time period, I could not help but count my blessing once again. I must be the luckiest grandma in the whole would. 4 new healthy grand babies in 4 months. That is it plain and simple. I could not ask for more.

9 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

funny cause when I took the picture of KC and Smith sleeping I started thinking of that song in my head and it made me want to cry! THESE ARE THE MOMENTS!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how cute all those little runts look together

Anonymous said...

Sister Jewkes I just wanted to thank you again for the nice talk we had the other day and for the ideas you gave to me with my starting blog.

I have to say that I love your blog and the music you put that's awsome and love to listen to it a lot.

You have a beautiful family inside and outside. You are all sooo beautiful and blessed.

love aura :)

Ashley said...

How Sweet, a true blessing!

Amanda said...

Freddie- I did get the blanket- thank you, it is perfect! Jonah loves to cuddle in it! I sent a thank you card in the envelope that the baby annoucement was in, did you get it?
All your new grandbabies are so cute! Congrats :)

Rachel said...

Freddie- such cute grandkids. You must be having so much fun right now with all of them. You can get on my recipe blog by going to my blog and then finding the link on the right-hand side under "Favorite Links" (above "Blogs We Read"). Enjoy!

The Fox Family said...

you are preety darn lucky! They are all soo adorable.

kateworthi said...

Congrats! I just think you are so neat. I loved your story about Carter and Brode below! You are such a great grandma!!! BTW, we were just in Phoenix last week and stopped by to see Mollie. She is SO cute. I'll try to email you the picture I took later!

EVEN STEPHENS said...

Ok Mom You have been TAGGED! by me. See my blog for instructions.
Hailey