
There are so many terrible thing happening in this world today and the news is getting harder to read each day. So many tragic events going on and to many sad headlines to read about. As it says in a song by Billy Gillman ,"Mom wont watch the news at night, there's too much stuff that making her cry." BUT among the crazy things in the world and the sad headlines of the world, there is one thing I KNOW. ...I know the Lord lives! I know I have been blessed. I am so thankful for all my blessings that have been given to me in my life and I acknowledge the LORD'S hand in all of them. From my family , kids , grandchildren, to all the small details in my life such as the comforts of home, etc. I know there is a Loving Heavenly Father who cares about us. This I KNOW.

Also I wanted to let my kids know about a really neat website within the Church website at.
http://jesuschrist.lds.org/SonOfGod/eng/?cid=wpats1 It is so great and testifies of Jesus Christ so completely. Take the time to read it. You will be touched by the spirit.
1 comment:
The news is scary- I barely sleep at night after I watch something tragic on TV. I'm glad you shared this- so true.
Post a Comment