
I'm back home today from going to Phoenix and getting my 3rd fill. The drive was actually quite nice this time. The desert is blooming with yellow flowers and things are getting green. In today's world it seems that the word RESTRICTION is not such a good word. It seems like we are always trying to NOT be restricted. I think that INDULGENCE is the word that we could define today's world with. Well, I for one love RESTRICTION. I guess I'm a weak person because it has always helped me in my life, if I had restrictions placed on me. We are told repeatedly on TV and the world in general that we should do what ever "feels good", but...I have found just the opposite. For me the Lap band is a great way of getting the control that I want for weight loss. The RESTRICTION I got on Tuesday is a wonderful feeling. It worked this time and I can tell now that I'm on my way to loosing more weight. At first I didn't think it worked, so I went back in to the office the next morning and talked with one of the physicians aids. She told me not to worry and that If I keep getting regular fills that I will get to the Green Zone soon. As I went on through the day and drove back home I started to feel the feeling of RESTRICTION again. Oh wow that made me happy! This time was a success! HOORAY.

5 comments:
What does it mean to get to the green zone?
Oh the green zone is just when things get in the perfect place.When you can eat but not eat too much. When you fill full soon and dont have to keep eating to fill full. and it is when you have restriction and not too much of it so that you cant swallow. Ya know.. that just right feeling... :) sorry paul and I forgot the ham and potato salad.. haha i will bring it over tomarrow. see ya
Freddie- I am glad that you got my thank you card because that means that I am not losing my mind due to sleep deprivation. We really do love the blanket! My good friends parents just got called to serve their mission in Manchester England...isn't that where you and Greg served?
well i am glad that it worked. Take a close look at that picture of hannah in the highchair and tell me if you think it looks like smith. I think so!
Looking at that picture of hannah in the high chair makes me wonder why she is outside in the snow- wouldn't it be freezing? and you were teasing me about feeding Zander grapes on the garage floor! HA HA! Sadie must have thrown her outside with a bare bum!
Post a Comment