Sunday, April 6, 2008

JUST A LITTLE SABBATH COMPETITION

Greg started the whole thing and then it just went from there. It went something like this. " Hey I bet Brandon cant beat Brandon in a bit of arm wrestling. Oh ya... and I bet I can beat any of you in leg wrestling. " They all just sat there bragging about how they could all beat the other person so I decided to clear off the coffee table and encourage them to prove it. I will let you decide the results . Keep in mind that Greg has never lost in leg wrestling.
It was all good fun with a great cheering squad to-boot!
The grand kids cheered and couldn't believe there parents were acting so crazy. Audrey and Cache just laughed at how silly they were.

2 comments:

Hillarys little Paynes said...

well maybe nobody else will find these funny, but having been there I had a good laugh at them. Just to clarify, it was Greg that started it, stating he could beat Brandon S in more sports. I just volunteered my husband to arm wrestle.

kateworthi said...

You guys sure are a rambunctious crowd! What a fun weekend. even with the stitches and all! Wish we could have been there with you all! :)