
Some times i wonder what i actually taught my children. The other day i saw a program on TV where a man was talking about what he had taught his children and what he had forgotten to teach them . When I came across this pic today as i was cleaning out my boxes of memories, I realized there was one important thing I must have forgotten to teach my girls. (Paul doesn't need to lean this lesson) The lesson was this, HOW TO PLUCK YOUR EYEBROWS. Hillary told me today that it was my fault for not teaching you that. OK i will take the blame. I just started to pluck mine about 4 years ago.
4 comments:
hahah well i started plucking in college when i realized that everone around me did.
You make me laugh so hard. My mom definitely taught me how to pluck. How to pluck too much! Unfortunately, my eyebrows are so straight, I have to pluck them to get them to have any shape at all. But it's a thorn in my side. Maybe it's a Jewkes thing. :) Man, you're kids are cute, even in spite of thick eyebrows! I think Hannah and Sadie still look exactly the same - they don't even look older! Ha ha. I'm so glad you post pics of your kids and grandkids when they were younger - it's so fun to reminisce!
THAT is the Greg Jewkes family I remember! Where did they go? SOOOOO CUTE! Love you guys, Heather
THAT is the Greg Jewkes family I remember! Where did they go? SOOOOO CUTE! Love you guys, Heather
Post a Comment