Monday, April 14, 2008

WAS THIS A PLAN?

HERE ARE ALL OUR MARRIED GIRLS IN THE ORDER THAT THEY HAD BABIES FROM DECEMBER TO MARCH. HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY PLAN THIS ONE?

I cant even express how proud I am of our 4 new mothers. Sometime in life things happen and we have no idea why . This is one of those wonderful things in life. I don't know for sure why but I do know there was a reason and a plan in Heaven for this wonderful blessing to have occurred. I could not ask for anything more than this. Wonderful daughters of God who brought more children of God into this world to love and raise in the Gospel.

2 comments:

Hannah Stayner said...

will you email me a copy of this?

Jill Bagley said...

its so weird , isnt it?
i just cant believe i had a baby in the middle of all that too!!
we all have babies relatively close in age, and for hailey, hillary, and sadie, and me---they are all our 3rd children.
that picture trips me out---there is something so familiar about their smiles.... because when you see katie , and me and Sam and we are all smiling like that, we all resemble eachother, if me and katie, and sam were all in that picture, we would ALL look a little like sisters.
( i dont know if i made any sense just now)