Monday, May 12, 2008

WERE HOOOOOOOOME!
















We are finally home from our trip to Israel and Egypt. Seems like we were gone forever and I missed my kids and grand kids too much. However, Wow what a trip it was. I will not be the same now that I have seen and toured the Holy Land. When I went to Jerusalem before with Millennium Choir we only toured Jerusalem a little bit, but this time I got to see so much more. I don't want to bore any one with too much detail so I will just post some pics for you to see for now. When I recover from Jet lag and trip blahs, I will post some detail about our wonderful trip.
Just for starters, Here we are riding the camels in Egypt. Me, Dad, and Julie had a fun time together as we made our way across the desert sand. It was fun having family members there with us. Julie, Jana, Wade and Connie joined us on this wonderful tour. More blogging to follow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOOOOOOOME! We missed you lots, and are glad you are safe :)

Hillarys little Paynes said...

i like your music, it brought back lots of memories.

Paul said...

We are glad you made it home safe. Paul will die when he sees that you put that song on your blog. I love my Egyptian magnets!

Jill Bagley said...

that cracks me up to see you guys on camels.
its like something you would dream about.
"my aunt freddie, and uncle greg were riding camels last night"
funny