.....GRANDMA FREDDIE IS STILL ALIVE...
I can see it. By the way, its freaky how much Smith looks like you when he is sleeping... I dont know what it is, but I see you every time!
hahahah well duh that is cuz my twin is his mom...:) I miss him.
Yes Audrey looks like Robin and Carter looks like you. And Cache is the most delectible desert ever. Just had to pass that along.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can see it. By the way, its freaky how much Smith looks like you when he is sleeping... I dont know what it is, but I see you every time!
hahahah well duh that is cuz my twin is his mom...:) I miss him.
Yes Audrey looks like Robin and Carter looks like you. And Cache is the most delectible desert ever. Just had to pass that along.
Post a Comment