
I am not sure why she is one of my idols, but I have to admit that I am still really amazed by Joni. She is old as the hills now. Her voice has changed to a much lower register ( like mine has), and she drinks like a fish and smokes like a chimney. BUT... I was listening to a bunch of her songs on the way back from Sandy the other day and I am still in amazement of her talent. When I was younger , she was at the top of my list in almost every musical aspect. She is so talented and strange of course, but isn't every one that has that much talent? I still take my hat off to Joni.
2 comments:
I totally and completely agree with you one hundred percent! I love Joni Mitchell soooo much. Although I have to say I like her sound a lot better when she was younger. The Blue album is probably my faavorite album in existence. She really is so talented.
AHHHH!! i cant believe you are a joni fan.
i was singing and obsessed with her music 12 years ago when it seemed no one knew who she was. my friends just thought her false set-to was annoying
someday i would love to meet her.
she is my idol too.
favorite song= case of you
im sure there is more, but its been so long since i have listened. you have inspired me.
Post a Comment