
When I was a young girl and my dad would say NO you cant go to your friends house,( or any other NO answer to a question) I would respond with a sulky mad "Oh Gall". Dad would get so mad at me for saying that "gall word". He said it sounded like I was taking the Lords name in vain. As the years went by I tried to stop saying it as a slang word for I surely didn't want to take the Lords name in vain. It was somehow a very popular word back then but I did over come it and have not said it again , UNTIL yesterday. I new meaning was put to it though. As I was doubled over in pain and wishing some one would shoot me, went to the Emergency room , and was diagnosed with having a GALL attack. Gall Bladder that is. I have wondered several times if something serious was wrong with my messed up body and digestive system. Well, now I know. I have to schedule a time to get the little nuisance taken out. It actually was great news because now I have a reason for all the discomfort I have been in for a long time. Now they can at least do something! Some time next week. I am optimistic that I will be feeling much better. Oh Gall, how cool is

that!
3 comments:
your cute mom. hope all is well!
ok twin....
I hope your surgery goes well mommy twinner!
hey mom, jack said to me when he saw this pic, whos that?? and i said who do you think it is? and he said grandma and then he said i mean great grandma the one with the curly hair, and then he said just kidding its your mom. and then he said why did she put a picture of her stomach on there? what 4 yr old knows thats a stomach? strange kid huh. he he
Post a Comment