
As we all go along our way through life we don't really see how things are changing before our very eyes, but oh how they are changing. I was looking through some old photos the other day and just marveled at the way things change. Not only how we look or feel but wow how about styles! How in the world did dad and I get away with looking like this on our wedding day?

Oh well , things change and time goes by but one thing that has not changed for me is how I feel about my cute hubby.( he has made some good improvements though in the wardrobe and facial hair department). We may both look different but to us we are still the same as we were back then. Well at least the last time I checked any way.... P. S. If there is something on this blog that you
don't know what it is just comment and let me know and I will explain. Hannah should be happy that one of the items no longer exists. Do any of you know what is on the side of the old school house?
1 comment:
yah i dont know what half of these things are? and i dont think that you guys looked bad on your wedding day, a lot better than those married in the 80's.
Post a Comment