I'm not sure if I was a bad mom or a good mom by looking at this picture. Looks like the kids are all having a fun time on the swing set, but I'm pretty sure it was summer. So why is Paul wearing this outfit? I guess I should not wonder . Even now he still does this kind of thing from time to time. Strange Kid!Those are Burt and Ernie gloves with a matching hat and scarf.
4 comments:
It looks like you were a good mom, you were just letting your child express himself! And your right, Paul is still that way,ha ha! I wish that you still had that hat, scarf, and glove set though. It's sooo cute! Anyway, I love it when you post old pictures. It's fun to see how all of you guys were back then.
By the way, I think Z looks a lot like Paul in this pic. He even looks like he has blond hair.
ha ha ha ,, ya he does look like zander a bit but where do you see hair with that silly hat on?
ohhhhh so its called freedom of expression huh? ha ha not bad mothering...
wow. thats all I have to say.
Post a Comment