Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CAMBRIDEG NEWS

I'm sure that some of you that read this blog have seen the side bar where I put the pics of the trinket collectors home in Haverhill England . The other day I decided to write to the Cambridge news paper and tell them about Ann and her collection and see if they would be interested in doing a news article on her. I was not even sure that Ann still lived in the same place or would let any one in her home to see her collection. She is somewhat of a nut case but her collection is certainly news worthy. Today I looked at the news in Cambridge and found this article. Hey kind of cute don't ya think?

When Hannah came to England to see us before her mission she also got to go in Ann's amazing home and see the collection. She too was speechless. We human beings are strange and never cease to amaze me.

1 comment:

Hannah Stayner said...

Its a famous landmark now! I am glad I had my picture taken there. he he