
Remember when all of you would be playing around and I would walk in the room and say,, "Someone is going to get hurt!" Well, was I not correct? I was correct every time. Especially when dad was involved in the so called fun. Well I have decided to write some blogs from time to time with some of "Moms advice". Feel free take or not take my advice. No hard feelings either way.
I will start with a little thing I learned after I had my 3 child and things were getting pretty hectic on the home front. I learned from experience that getting up early, and getting ready for the day was a way for me to get on top of my day before it got away from me. Instead of staying in my PJ's until noon or waiting until you kids woke up to get myself ready, I started to get up and get showered and dressed way before any one of you woke up. I will say I was not always consistent with it but when I did it my days went much better. I like to revise this saying a bit... Early to bed , Early to rise, makes a mom healthy and ORGANIZED!. It actually does work . If you are feeling over whelmed with things,, just give it a try for a week or so and see if it changes how you deal with your days. LOVE MOM
6 comments:
I agree! I hardly ever do it, but I did it this morning cause I had to be somewhere at 9am and it felt really good to be ready for the day and I had all my errands done by noon!
That's really good advice! I'm going to have to give it a try and maybe by some miracle it will get me to be a morning person. By the way I am LOVING your blog background.
I find that getting up early is great I love to get up about an hour before my kids and get a work out in before they are up to prevent me. I have recently started an aerobics class that dosen't start until 9:15. So I have to wait to get showered and dressed. But I find that I can go and still get alot done if I at least get my kids dressed and ready for their day. For me the best thing is to just have a "system" to getting moving in the morning...whatever that may be!
Mom...youre the only mom that was GLAD when her kids got hurt just so she could say she was correct in her predictions. Thanks a lot!
And yes i liked your advice. too bad i dont need it. HAHAHAHAH
Ok ok i am kidding. I dont need to hear "Yes you do mollie, someday you will be a mom. And you can use it now for school and getting homework done..." I know i know i know....
Post a Comment