
I just wanted to thank all you girls for your help with the 8 humanitarian quilts that you helped tie while we were in Arizona. I know with your babies being sick it didn't leave you much time to do the things you wanted but I do appreciated your help. I turned them in to the humanitarian center and they were so appreciative. One of my new years goals this year it to help with project like this as much as I can, and to cut back in my own life and learn to live on less. As our church leaders have counseled us all, and as the old saying goes, I'm going to do my best to "use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without."
1 comment:
I really like that saying. I have never heard it before! I think I am going to steal it, if that's alright with you.
Post a Comment